Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Technique Tuesdays

Are you ready to find out what a "Zip Strip" is?

One of the many things I love about being a Close To My Heart Consultant is that the company truly thinks of EVERYTHING!    

Their latest amazing idea is zip strips. At the top of every new 12"x12" background and texture paper is a zip strip. 

On one side of the zip strip you see the CTMH logo and copyrightm the name and item number of the paper and for your conveneince a list of the featured colors of the paperpack.  Talk about making it easy to coordinate your stamping! 


Here's a close up of the info side of the zip strip.


It gets even better - on the flip side of the paper your zip strip is a 12" border
you can use in your projects.



Check out a close up of the border with words.


So let's head back to the "Dreams Journal" project from yesterday.


My final touch was a portion of the zip strip to cover my paper seam.


What will Close To My Heart think of next? 

No comments: