Monday, September 26, 2011

Mojo Mondays

Close To My Heart never ceases to amaze me
with the new and wonderful products they come up with
for each new Idea Book. 

This next project is made with one of my favorite new products.
It's called "My Creations Memory Game".
It is a small box with a magnetic closure flap and
it has twenty four 3" x 3" chipboard coaster squares inside.

Here is what I did with it!
I made my friend Faith a box of 24 Psalms of Praise for her birthday.

Let's get a closer look shall we?

I printed different Scriptures on card stock, rounded the corners and stamped and distressed the edges to give it a finished look.
Then I placed it on the chipboard coaster which I had already covered in a
coordinating background and texture paper and inked up as well. 
This is how the completed coasters looked.
My friend Faith is a Realtor so I wanted to include a fun key pendant
since I made it to coordinate with her office at work. 
I found this key in the jewelry section at a local craft store.

This fantastic product is a blank slate and I can think of so many fun things you can make with it ..... a memory game for a child, a countdown to Christmas decoration, a photo puzzle (cut a 12" x 18" photo into 3" X 3" squares), a box of encouragement, a blessing box for a baby or wedding shower .... the possibilities are endless.

Keep your eyes open for an upcoming
"My Creations Memory Game" box class from me this Fall!

Come back tomorrow for Technique Tuesday
where I show you how I completed this project using an everyday staple
you have lying around the house!

No comments: