Monday, September 5, 2011

Mojo Mondays

Who doesn't love new paper and stamp sets?  Check out this layout made with Close to My Heart's Roxie paper pack, the new 10 things stamp set and a 10 things pocket.

(Click on photos to view larger)

It's a real stunner of a layout with our beautiful pleated ribbon, lots of bling and pretty photos.


Here are a few close ups of the details!

I bet you are loving those bling buttons as much as I am!


This adorable 10 things pocket comes with ten numbered tabs inside. 
My number one dream goes with the picture just to the left of the pocket!
Strolling the streets of Paris!!


Have you even thought about becoming a Close to My Heart consultant? 
Above is one of the many perks you get from the company -
this image is from the fabulous "When You Wish" Disney themed stamp set
given to each consultant at the Awards Banquent at our Annual Convention.

Come back tomorrow and I will show you the technique I used to make sure I showcased the gorgeous Roxie flower paper just the right way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your bling! Saw you on the CTMH BB and am now following you. Can't wait to see what you do!