Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun on Fridays

Can you believe tomorrow is October? 
As we all stand amazed that 2011 is quickly passing right by let me show you what fabulous things October has in store for you if you are a Close to My Heart Customer or if you have been waiting for the right deal to sign up as a consultant! 

First let me show you some things made with this show stopping set!
This set has 18 fantastic holiday images and will only be available in October.
 Contact me to book a party so you and your friends can earn this stamp set!

Second if you have been giving some thought to signing up as a Consultant with me Close To My Heart just sweetened the deal for October.


Come to my Open house tonight so we can get everything in place for you to take advantage of all the Fabulous October specials!

No comments: