Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tips for Thursdays

This month we will be talking about different ways you can use your paper piercer.
Today I am going to show you my all time favorite trick for this little tool!

I love using Sparkles but until I knew this trick moving them from their carrier sheet to the project was an experience in frustration. I would try with my fingers or tweezers and find them shot across the table, stuck to the cat and all kinds of other goofy things.

Then one day someone showed me how to use my paper piercer to pick up and place sparkles onto my works of art.  Let me give you a visual!



Just use your finger to hold the press down and hold the sparkle where you want it while slipping your paper piercer out from under the sparkle.

Its as simple as that
and I promise after this month
you will never create anything
without your paper piercer within reach at all times!

No comments: